donderdag 12 november 2009

Collection of notes

It's a shame blogspot doesn't allow any spacing before a sentence starts. Now these notes look even more fucked up than they already did.

People that say chess is a complicated game forget what makes games complicated: the human factor.

There's no betrayal in chess!

---

The more I try to tame my passion, the more it becomes untameable.

---

If only my thoughts weren't constantly racing like this

... then I could have the perfect relationship.


---

Don't make any compromises with me in love;
it's like selling your soul to the devil
for only half of what it's worth.

---

Once more I wonder
what keeps us all going

what keeps us alive,

While I feel so much like dying.

---

Music is not and cannot be about musical sensation;
Instead, it's about human passion and emotion!

---

I keep thinking that I'm alive
But when I observe others around me
I notice that I'm barely breathing.

---

What makes me believe that this exclusiveness of love that I constantly and thoroughly feel is even a bit similar or at least somewhat present in anyone, any person of the other sex? Why can't I become aware that it's virtually the other way around?

---

Xenofobie is een geestesziekte.

---

Xenofobie is de meest serieuze vorm van discriminatie van onze tijd.

---

Xenofobie is de enige geestesziekte die onbehandeld blijft en de enige volledig geaccepteerde vorm van discriminatie.

---

The transition of idealism into cynicism is one of the most dangerous developments in our youngest intellectual generation.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten