vrijdag 11 december 2009

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU.

YOU're the one messing up the system, supporting it like a cheerleader during a football match.
I don't give a shit about you, you're not doing anything to improve it.
What the fuck are you talking about, marriage problems, don't fucking bother me with that.
I don't give a shit about you and your rose.
What are you being insecure about? The way you look? Let's see how you'll look after having died from famine.
What the fuck is going on in this sick society?
I don't give a shit about you, who do you think you are, the queen of the proms?
Oh you are, now tell me why I would ever give a shit.
Go fuck yourself and your ego.
I don't fucking care about your facebook.
I hope you choke on your cigarettes.
Let's smash some mirrors on the wall tonight.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten