vrijdag 15 januari 2010

Erasmus

We are murderers of creativity
and backstabbers of motivation,
pickpockets of happiness
carrying our wine and hoarse voices in the streets,
shining like stars, shamelessly
in our nightly feverish insolation.
Crossing white lines, uncertainty encircling our oh so temporary entity,
and you tell me “I can’t dance to techno music”,
crossing darkness, harassing yourself and discovering liberty,
and you tell me “I’m so depressed, I don’t know what to do”,
falling from your bed into the emotional gutter,
and you tell me “let’s just be friends”,
crossing my personal Interzone
as I crucify wooden Jesuses
and spread my semen on your walls.
We are worshippers of black culture
crossing cultural bridges
oversleeping life.
We are the laziest lifesavers on earth.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten